Living with Color: Inspiration and How-Tos to Brighten Up Your Home (Hardcover)
Discover inspiration from the most colorful homes in America with this vibrant lookbook and style manual that brings the magic of color into your home—from the author of Living with Pattern
Personalizing your color palette may be one of the most important decisions you make in your home. The right combination of hues can set the mood and transform any room from ordinary to magical. Textile designer Rebecca Atwood invites you to take a color journey in this stunning yet practical guide.
In Living with Color, you’ll tour beautifully designed homes to see some of the most interesting uses of the rainbow and to gather inspiration for your own spaces. You’ll train your eye to notice how color lives all around you, from the pink light bouncing off a building you see every day to the exact blue of the ocean on your last getaway. You can even learn how to express yourself through your own custom palette with Rebecca’s accessible, illustrated overview of color theory. As you embark on your color hunt and begin to trust your own instincts, Living with Color will embolden you to breathe life into every part of your home.
- Item Weight : 2.45 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.3 x 1.01 x 10.3 inches
Shipping and Return Policies for Non-Freight Items
Returns are available for store credit or exchange if an item is damaged or is a mistake made on our end. To return an item, follow the directions below:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the return is a result of error on our end, we will provide shipping label. You will then be able to print a pre-paid shipping label. Any other return labels will not be provided by Home with Hechart.
- Returns/exchanges will not be accepted on any custom art, pillows, furniture, personalized items, or anything from the sale collection.
- Returning an item is at your own risk. You must ensure that the item is adequately packaged and, at your option and cost, insured. We are not liable for damage caused by inadequate packaging by you or if the item is damaged or lost while being returned to us. Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for refund.
For items that have been damaged in transit please email email@example.com and include pictures of the damage, and pictures of the shipping box help as well. Once we receive your email, we'll determine next steps. Emails for damages must be received within 5 days of delivery date. Anything received later than that will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
Shipping and Return Policies for Freight Items
Estimated shipping time is 4-12 weeks, and we will update you about your order as shipping information is available.
All sales are final. Returns are only accepted in the case of damage, in which case we will be happy to accept a return for store credit or exchange. For items that have been damaged in transit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures of the damage, and pictures of the shipping box as well. Once we receive your email, we'll determine next steps. Emails for damages must be received within 5 days of delivery date. Anything received later than that will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
Items will automatically be shipped curbside delivery. White glove service is available upon request. Contact us at email@example.com to get a white glove delivery quote.