VIDA Havana Ice Bucket (White)
Looks like ceramic, feels like something you can use outdoors—that’s Beatriz Ball’s Vida Havana collection. Each piece is made of heavyweight and break-resistant melamine, in a white finish that’ll pair with anything and everything. This wine bucket keeps wine bottles chilled, of course, but is also great for soda or beer.
- Wine bucket for your reds and whites—or soda and beer
- Great for outdoor and indoor use
- Made of heavyweight, break-resistant, durable melamine
- Shiny white finish
11" D x 6.5" H
Dishwasher safe (top rack), heavy-weight, break resistant and durable, food safe, BPA and PABA free. Do not put in oven or microwave.
Shipping and Return Policies for Non-Freight Items
Returns are available for store credit or exchange if an item is damaged or is a mistake made on our end. To return an item, follow the directions below:
- Email email@example.com
- If the return is a result of error on our end, we will provide shipping label. You will then be able to print a pre-paid shipping label. Any other return labels will not be provided by Home with Hechart.
- Returns/exchanges will not be accepted on any custom art, pillows, furniture, personalized items, or anything from the sale collection.
- Returning an item is at your own risk. You must ensure that the item is adequately packaged and, at your option and cost, insured. We are not liable for damage caused by inadequate packaging by you or if the item is damaged or lost while being returned to us. Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for refund.
For items that have been damaged in transit please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures of the damage, and pictures of the shipping box help as well. Once we receive your email, we'll determine next steps. Emails for damages must be received within 5 days of delivery date. Anything received later than that will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
Shipping and Return Policies for Freight Items
Estimated shipping time is 4-12 weeks, and we will update you about your order as shipping information is available.
All sales are final. Returns are only accepted in the case of damage, in which case we will be happy to accept a return for store credit or exchange. For items that have been damaged in transit, please email email@example.com and include pictures of the damage, and pictures of the shipping box as well. Once we receive your email, we'll determine next steps. Emails for damages must be received within 5 days of delivery date. Anything received later than that will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
Items will automatically be shipped curbside delivery. White glove service is available upon request. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a white glove delivery quote.